Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh funny, funny instructors

Stupidest Things I've Heard At School Lately...

"Don't take a blood pressure on an arm with a full-arm cast"
Um, ok really? Question: how in the HELL would I even attempt to do that!?!?

"Use your nursing judgment"
Really? What nursing judgment? I've been in school for 5 weeks now and you're just NOW teaching us how to take a blood pressure…and you want me to use my nursing judgment on other things? I don't have any nursing judgment, you're supposed to be giving me that!

"When rounding a number, you take anything under 5 and round down…yadda yadda…"
Yes, seriously, we had this lecture. I could've sworn that was 2nd grade math. How the hell did you get into my school if you don't know how to round?!?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the secret club, picker. don't give up, keep your sense of humor, and always remember the people behind the diseases. we all started wearing diapers, and we will all end up wearing them again someday
xoxox
prisondoc

Tue Nov 14, 12:45:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter