Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I woke up to the sound of the camera and flash going off this morning. Thought maybe it was Christmas 1985, when my father used to wake us up the same way. It was my mom. Ahhhh, I'm just so damn cute when I sleep. If I ever find that picture floating around in a family album someone is going to die.

I haven't started cooking yet. I don't want to have dinner at 2 or 3 like we usually do, I would actually like to have dinner at dinnertime. I got lots of yummy stuff for this year, I'm all exicited to get started! There will be no pumpkin pie this year. Instead we have Cherry or Pecan. I don't like pumpkin pie. When you eat at my house, you eat what I like.

Last night Christine and I were going to go out, take Wy with us. Turns out there is no place in Cleveland you can take a 19 year old. Instead I stayed home and taught her (or tried anyways) to knit. She needs some more practice...lots more practice.

I have to work tomorrow. I may get up at 5 and shop till 9, but I really don't need anything. If I go, I will inevitably find something I can't live without. Probably best that I just stay in bed and digest. The Outlet mall opens at midnight tonight with 1/2 off the entire store, so Wy and I are deciding if we want to go.

I hope everyone has a great Thanskgiving and good luck on Black Friday with the crowds!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your philosophy - if I'm cooking, then I'm going to make what I like to eat! Who cares if everyone else hates my vegetable casserole....I love it! I did all the cooking and cleaning today, so now I'm exhausted. Hope your dinner at dinnertime turned out great. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thu Nov 23, 07:29:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter