Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Slacker

I know I haven't been posting lately...sorry. I've been a little stressed out and extremely irritable. School is making me crazy. I'm really unimpressed with the school in general. They're very unfair and we've had a lot of issues with them...some that I don't even think they are legally allowed to do.

My school reminds me a lot of an all-girls private school. A lot of spoiled, bratty girls running around with the maturity of a 15 year old. Its amazing that 30 and 40 year olds can still act this way, talking behind each other's backs and making fun of people. I just can't see these people making good nurses. Doesn't help that the instructors act the same way.

Work is also stressing me out. Things are busy...coworkers are lazy, and with my irritability being so high, I've had a few meltdowns on people :( Maybe it was a good thing, maybe they need to be TOLD how lazy and unproductive they are. I can't believe they're still employed. Do these people have any self-respect? How can you do a job day after day and NOT care how well you do it?

Anyways, we started OB this week. Its early but I'm bored already. Psych was so interesting. I'm trying to pretend that I'm interested, I'm just not. Maybe when I get in there and see the babies I'll change my mind.

So far all that's gone on in class is a lot of people wasting my time telling personal stories about when they were pregnant. I finally raised my hand after about the 4th personal story tonight and asked "Is this going to be on the test"? (I told you I was irritable!). The teacher shot me a look...thank goodness this teacher knows me and likes me, but she got my point and hopefully everyone else did too, actually, a lot of people were like "seriously, save your stories for after class".

I'm going to try and sleep now. I haven't had much luck lately. I get to bed at normal hours, but then I lay awake until 3 and 4 am. Getting up for work has been hard. I think when I broke my tailbone snowboarding last year it caused more damage than I thought. My back has been hurting so badly that when I do finally fall asleep, it wakes me in the middle of the night. It also gives me terrible headaches. I must be nearing 30 things are going downhill already!

I'm done complaining now! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter