Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Think I'm Gonna Cry

I'm pretty sure I broke my car. Probably the drive train or something equally expensive. I'm about 300 miles away from the 36,000 warranty being gone. I'm freaking out. I hope that its just because its so cold out lately that the parts are just frozen or something.

I put it in 4 wheel drive because it snowed like 18 inches here overnight. I couldn't get out of the snowbank I was in, so I rocked it back and forth in 4 wheel drive to get it out. Problems is, 3 days later and the 4 wheel drive still hasn't disengaged. At least I think that's the problem. I tried everything everyone's suggested and nothing is working. It sounds terrible and it feels even worse when I drive it now.

So now I have to make ANOTHER appointment with that absolutely terrible Chrysler/Jeep service department. I'm sure they're going to try and nail me for this one. I'm sure I will be blamed for using the 4 wheel drive incorrectly, but I read the manual and it looks like I did everything I was supposed to. I can't wait till this lease is up. I just have to make it until July. Chrysler/Jeep is going on my "I will never buy another car from you because you have the worse customer service EVER" list along with those idiots over at Pontiac.

I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now I'm so upset. I'm so worried I'm going to have to pay for this. DAMNIT I'm so close to being done with this car!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had some advice for you, but I'm no mechanic. You'll have to settle for well-wishes and happy thoughts. I hope it turns out o.k.

Greys- I hate Meredith, too! Christina is my favorite. I wish Mere would drown, but you know they'll revive her. The actress that plays Callie has a Tony for a broadway performance. I'm impressed.

Mon Feb 19, 07:02:00 PM EST  
Blogger dandelionpicker said...

Callie is awesome. I wish there were more "real" women on tv. People call her fat all the time. HELLO she was dancing around in her underwear and she IS NOT fat!

Tue Feb 20, 06:12:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter