Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yuck

I saw a video of a baby being born last night.

I didn't want kids before and now I'm SURE I don't want them. My clinical instructor put me in the neonatal unit instead of Labor & Delivery for the first weekend. Probably a good move. I'm a little concerned about the faces I may be making during delivery...that and the vomiting.

I'll let you know how it goes Sunday. I have to be there, changed into their scrubs, and on the floor at 7am. The hospital is a 40 minute drive. I'll be up at the butt-crack of dawn, so that will put me in a great mood to begin with. Hopefully holding those babies will make up for it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh- i'm sure your female instincts will kick in as soon as you hear that first baby cry! good luck.

Thu Mar 29, 06:59:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter