Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm a bad blogger

Its been a long time. This is no longer my nursing school blog (obviously), but I think I will keep it anyways, just for fun!

So, this summer has been busy. Here's a recap:

I got a second job on the weekends. I work at a realty office now. It keeps me busy and the extra money is nice.

I bought a new car since the lease on the Jeep ended. Well, not a NEW car, a used one, but its ok. Its an Accord. Yes, I'm almost thirty and I broke down and bought a family sedan. I've had two problems but both were fixed under warranty because evidently thousands of people have had the same problem.

I went to Toledo a couple of weekends ago and celebrated Wy's birthday and mine. We went out and had a great time. We also went to the family reunion. As usual, I couldn't remember anyone's name or how I was related to them. But it was great to see Nana and Pop-pop and my aunt Kathleen. I never get to see them anymore. Unfortunately, Michelle had left 10 minutes before I got there, so I missed her. I saw the Kujawas and my other grandma while I was there too, and that was fun as always!

I'm really missing my usual trip out West in the summer. I didn't get one this year. With the weekend job its hard to take off. Plus plane tickets were really expensive last few times I checked.

Jodi's baby is due next month and I'd love to go see her, but who knows with this schedule! I had a dream last night that she had a baby girl :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Anyways, this is my catch-up post. I'll try to post a little more often again! Hope you are all well - I miss you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're back! my summer = work, work, work, work, and more work. i'm going on vacation to NYC next week. i can't wait to have a WHOLE WEEK with my hubby and away from cubicle hell. take care!

Fri Aug 31, 08:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter