Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to the Doctor

Sad Face...Sore Ears

Well it turns out that last week when I was sick and saw the CNP instead of my doctor, my symptoms weren't full-blown. When I saw her she said "looks like you have a slight ear infection and a sore throat, no big deal", and put me on some antibiotics.

Long story short, I still can't hear today, my ears have been plugged and won't pop. So I went back to see my normal doc and he looked in my ears and said "oh, goodness...wow, that looks like it hurts". DUH. Turns out I have two middle ear infections and my left eardrum ruptured. Well, that explains all the pain I was in last week. Throat is still infected too. So we stepped up the antibiotics and we'll see what happens.

I hope this is the first and ONLY ear infection in 2007...man those are painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter