Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Woo-hoo

I've never been all that big on New Year's. I barely stayed awake till midnight last night. I think I'm still sick and I was in bed by 12:08. The only time I will get excited about the new year is when I'm in New York in Times Square watching the ball drop. One of these days, I'm gonna go and do that. Its on my list of things to do before I die.

I don't eat pork, so today I made Matt and I Thanksgiving dinner again. I'm good at making Thanksgiving, so that's what I make. It turned out pretty good. My friend just informed me that in addition to pork on New Year's Day, you're supposed to eat something green. Some kind of superstition about wealth. Well, looks like Matt and I will remain broke this year because I couldn't find any brussel sprouts at the store earlier and I gave up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter