Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OK! I Know, I Know

Call me crazy but I'm at it again. If you're here just to read about my schooling, check back on Sunday. This has become my online "life" so now I talk about whatever I want!

I'm on a tofu kick (please don't tell uncle Sal) LOL. But these Tofutti Cuties are soooooo good!!! Evidently I've been spending too much time on the PETA website cause everytime I try to eat lately these pictures of these poor, helpless animals are going through my head. So, I'm *slowly* getting rid of the meat in my house, and the dairy, and the eggs (well, not all the stuff in my house, Matt does live here)...and I'm going to TRY and be a vegan for a while and see if I can do it. Just for fun. What's to lose? (Check me out, did you notice I learned how to use links?!).

I don't really care for meat or chicken or seafood anyways. I do love me some turkey, but I'll get over it. Its the dairy that may kill me. I'm a cheese and sour cream fiend. So I'm off to the Mustard Seed this weekend to see what other goodies I can find. And I believe Whole Foods is opening up here pretty soon. Its been under construction forever. This may be harder than I thought living in Cleveland. I love tempeh so I'm gonna pick up some of that definitely. I remember eating this stuff when I was younger and it all tasted terrible. This past week I've found some really yummy stuff...looks like they've come a long way. Its interesting to see when you read the labels how much dairy and eggs are in EVERYTHING. Jeez, I can't even have Ranch dressing anymore!

So we'll see how long this lasts. It may turn out to be one of those New Year's resolutions that lasts into February and is abandoned and never thought of again. Don't be too disappointed in me if I come back next week and have given up :( Everyone seems to think I'm nuts. But I think it will be fun, so I'm gonna try it!

On a school note:
I have an addition to my "Stupidest Things I've Heard At School" blog.
Tonight I heard:
"MAOI's. MAO Inhibitors. MAO Inhibitors inhibit the MAO."
Wow, no shit? You're kidding, right? Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm not sure how I would have passed the test without THAT explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter