Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Winter Has Finally Arrived

I want to personally thank Kirin and Pop-pop for sending the yucky weather my way :(

The snow arrived this morning. And its still coming down now. I hate Cleveland. And, as usual, no one at my apartment building bothered to shovel the walks so I got to trample through it this morning and then scrape 6 inches off my car. I got to do that 3 separate times today. Lucky me.

Since I am back in school now and can't go snowboarding, I would appreciate it if the snow would go away now. Oh, and my cousin Kara went snowboarding last weekend without me...and then proceeded to rub it in. I don't think my board's going to see any snow this year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why I Love Texas:

We had an ice storm and I was out of work (paid) for 1/2 a day Monday and all day Tuesday & Wednesday! Woo-hoo!

Sorry you're not having fun in your nice snow. I'd like to see snow again....someday.

My sis called & had some snow flurries in Virginia today.

Thu Jan 18, 07:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger dandelionpicker said...

Snow if Cleveland is not "nice" LOL. I wish we got snow days. They don't really care if it takes us 2 hours to drive into work b/c of all the accidents on the highways. Business around here never close b/c of the snow! I think in the past 9 years I've lived here, school was only cancelled for me once!

Fri Jan 19, 08:53:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter