Thursday, January 18, 2007

Instructions

I have been told that some of you aren't leaving comments because you don't know how. I'm sorry, I assumed everyone did, but I forget that I grew up in the computer era so its just second nature to me!

If you look at the bottom of each post, you will see this:

posted by dandelionpicker at 9:59 PM 0 comments links to this post

If you hover the mouse over where it says "0 comments" it will turn into a hand. When it does that you can click on it and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment about the post.

If you look at the post called "You Guys Are No FuN" and you look at the bottom it says "2 comments". If you click on it you can read the comment Kirin left me about the post and also leave one yourself if you like.

So there it is...now you have no excuse not to talk to me ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very user-friendly instructions!

Thu Jan 18, 07:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter